If you're looking for sound control products to make your home quieter, then you might already know exactly what you need and why. Alternatively, you might not know what to look for, or what's important.
Here are the important points that you need to need to consider. Also, you can get in touch with Gigpros which will stand by your side as your trusted partner in audio visual support and event production.
1. You'll need to know what sort of sound control you want to achieve. Perhaps you want to make your home cinema room quieter for those that aren't watching the film. Perhaps you don't want the sound of your spinning washing machine to wake your sleeping children.
You might also be fed up of hearing footsteps on your stairs or being able to hear the next door's TV or every conversation they have.
2. You'll also need to establish which room you want to make quieter. Different rooms will have different requirements. If you want to reduce the noise of your washing machine o, your children's musical instrument practice, then you'll need different noise reduction products.
3. You might want to make the whole house quieter, perhaps you're anxious about disturbing your neighbors, or don't want the noise from your neighbors' house to disrupt you or your baby.
4. The sort of sound insulation products you can use depends on whether you are refurbishing an existing building, or constructing a new build. Your supplier will be able to advise you as to which sound control products and acoustic flooring will meet your requirements.
5. Whichever sound control products you choose, they'll need to meet the relevant acoustic insulation standards. If you're not sure about the relevant standards, or how they apply to your needs, then your sound reduction products supplier will be able to help.